Re: [OM] Lycos Copyright Infringement

Subject: Re: [OM] Lycos Copyright Infringement
From: Michael Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:58:54 -0800
Others have commented on their results upon doing this so I thought I'd
give it a try.

Searching "Mike Butler" gives 390 results, none of them I can lay claim
to.
Searching "Michael Butler" gives 531 results, many duplicated from the
search above, but again not mine either.

So I guess "Mike Butler"  is a little too common a name.   And if any of
my stuff on the web is worth stealing, Lycos is a bad way to do it.  So,
relieved that little crisis <grin> has been averted, I can search out
some dinner.

Mike (no funny saying here) Butler
Dublin, California