Re: [OM] Examples of the slower lens being the better choice?

Subject: Re: [OM] Examples of the slower lens being the better choice?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:35:58 -0600
I tend to disagree.  3 ounces, across a number of lenses, adds up fast.
When I'm traveling, I'm already burdened by suitcase, laptop, etc.

I'm about to go out of town in the morning and am taking this kit:

Black OM-4T
Champagne OM-4T
21/3.5
50/2 macro
75-150
F280

Now the only reason I'm taking two bodies is that they're both new (to me)
and I want to try them out.  The others cover a pretty big range....

Tom

From: "Tom A. Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>