RE: [OM] OM OT

Subject: RE: [OM] OM OT
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:59:39 -0800
Barry;

Quit it!!!  I have a hard enough time focusing on work (obligatory photo
reference intentional, i.e. "focusing")

One of my most memorable photo ops was cruising aboard a ferry through the
San Juans at dusk returning to Anacortes from a weekend camping trip on
Orcas.  And, dunderhead that I am, I didn't have a camera with me.  Baker
from that perspective is STUNNING.

Gorgeous shots.

Jim