RE: [OM] OM OT

Subject: RE: [OM] OM OT
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:13:25 -0800
Barry;

I know.  On my commute from home (Kirkland) to work (Everett) I usually see
the entire Cascade range in all it's glory... particularly Baker.  Then on
the way home I get to sight my hood ornament squarely on Rainier.  Makes
either destination seem questionable.  Tried suggesting to my wife this
morning that we both tie the can to work, load up her Miata with camera
gear, and go up through Stevens Pass and/or Snoqualmie.  She just laughed at
me.  No justice.

Jim