Re: [OM] OM OT

Subject: Re: [OM] OM OT
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:04:26 -0800
At 11:44 AM 1/10/01 -0800, you wrote:

>>What is the large stone edifice?
>>
>Susan,
>
>All shots were done with my old OM-1 and a Zuiko (what else could there be)
>35/2. Really like the 35/2.
>
>The structure is the Royal BC Museum in downtown Victoria. My wife and
>in-laws had gone into the IMAX theatre (part of the museum) and I just
>wandered.

OOps,

Did it again Susan. Just looked at the image in the e-mail when I should
have paid attention to the word -stone-. The stone structure is our
Legislature for the Province of BC (like your State Capitol Buildings).
designed by an architect by the name of Rattenbury who has a very
"colourful" history here in Victoria.

Barry H