R: [OM] Aircraft ammunition pictures [OT for Oly list]

Subject: R: [OM] Aircraft ammunition pictures [OT for Oly list]
From: "galactica1" <discobolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:03:05 +0100
hi Ray
you touch a very hard thread
just in these days our Parliament is going to take decisions about these
30(i said 30) cases of cancer(melanomas and leukaemias the most part)in
people who made their service in Kossovo(Army,Carabinieri);we will start
studies about depleted uranium(i didn't know english way of speaking),for
sure.
ciao,Nicola