Re: [OM] Re OM 35 SP or XA

Subject: Re: [OM] Re OM 35 SP or XA
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 14:38:58 -0800
As an XA owner I would have to agree. the rangefinder on the XA really lacks the
needed contrast for fast accurate focusing. don't get me wrong I love this
camera, but if i didn't have it I owuld probably go out and pick up a Stylus
Epic myself, especially as my wife uses the XA a lot and would definatly prefer
a genuin P&S.

Jim Couch