Re: [OM] RE: 75mm lens in OM mount!

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: 75mm lens in OM mount!
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 17:14:26 -0600
I remember seeing a short thread a few months ago about the 75mm Heliar
lens when it was firat introduced. I seem to recall that the overall
performance of the lens wasn't all that great, at not up to to Zuiko
statndards. I've searched the archives but couldn't find the thread.
Does this jog anyone else's brain cells?
Charles P.