Re: [OM] Re OM 35 SP or XA

Subject: Re: [OM] Re OM 35 SP or XA
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 16:58:17 -0500
I never thought I'd like an AF as much as I do the Stylus Epic.  I regularly
see samples from 2 of them that are VERY sharp.  Focus is fast too, faster
than anyone could compose, focus & shoot with an XA IMO.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000