[OM] ALERT !!!!! /OM Stylus Epic

Subject: [OM] ALERT !!!!! /OM Stylus Epic
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 13:02:52 -0500 (EST)
  If there's a Circuit City near you, run, don't walk there and ask
for the 29.99 Stylus Epic QD.

             [Warning, ethicists stop reading here]

                [Seriously, no peeking]

  [I don't wanna hear about it, either. Gold Stylii are OM jewelry !
   Gold, smooth, gold, petite, gold, sharp lens, gold, spot metering,
   gold, night-flash setting, gold....yeah, I know I'm sick, I know...but
   I was powerless. At least THAT's my excuse. Had they let me, I'd have
    bought more]

   I raced to the one nearest me, clutching the ad in hand, and they
mumbled something about a typo, but they DID sell me one (and would not
sell me any others) at that price. Incredible. US Warranty, too. :-)))))

                                    *= Doris Fang =*

PS. Forgive me for passing this on to the brethren...