Re: [OM] ALERT !!!!! /OM Stylus Epic

Subject: Re: [OM] ALERT !!!!! /OM Stylus Epic
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:51:42 +0100
: in favor of the CC here: i wanted to get a computer accessory that sold
: for 99 online, and just about the same in all shops i called...CC had it
: for 69. i asked, made thm check, and said yes, its 69, si i run
: over....apparently the BOX is marked 69 but there is NO entry in the
: computer...according to them they don't have it in stock, and the price is
: 99 but the bx is marked 69. i get it for 69 :)

Hehe, bxs, hmm, boxes never lie. I found my small scale moron at the camera
show in Houten. There was this NIB iS/L panorama adapter. An old printed
price label vaguely said: f.89,-- Not too good readably, maybe priced a bit
too steep, so someone corrected it with a brown marker into '75'. Then
someone thought this correction wasn't done too clearly either, and wrote
the right price on the box with a red marker: 7,50. So this is what I paid
for it... ;)

The moral: next time you see an OM-4Ti priced for 1500 make sure you get it
for 15.

hnz