Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1? a Hypothetical Case

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1? a Hypothetical Case
From: "gwsears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:32:50 -0500

Subject:                [OM] OM2000 or OM1? a Hypothetical Case
Date sent:              Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:01:05 -0800
From:                   Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:                     "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Send reply to:          olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Let's take a hypothetical case: assume there's this guy who lives on
> the ocean in southern California, and who is forever worrying about
> salt in the air. So much so, that he won't take any of his nice OMs
> out for a spin within several miles of the beach. So much so, that his
> OM gear remains in a dessicant-laced zero halliburton case 99.90f
> the time.

snip---

Kelton,
I'd remind that person that California is going to snap off and sink
into the Pacific any day now so there's no way, as I see it, to
prevent his gear from getting a bit damp. That being the case I'd tell
him to take it out and use it before it's too late or maybe move just
over the state line into Nevada ;-)

Olysina 2000 or OM1?  OM1, any day. <g>

geo2