[OM] Re: (OM) Recording history

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Recording history
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:18:47 -0500
Susan said: "Moral: grab those cameras and record your towns,
your memories NOW...they can be gone in the blink of an eye."

And how right she is... I just started recording tobacco barns in
this area (and we all know where they are going) after promising
myself to do it for ten years or so. After the big tobacco warehouse
burned in Upper Marlboro (does that name sound familiar?), MD,
just up the road a piece from my home, I realized that I better get OM-ing.