Re: [OM] Available 55 f/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] Available 55 f/1.2
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 00:02:58 -0500
Yes, the idea is that even if the lens was going for $100,  and you already own
the better 50mm f1.2, let someone on the list benefit as they might actually
NEED it, and can only afford the lower price. Obviously that wouldn't have
happened. It would've been snapped up right there at that price & sold right
smack up to the typical unaffordable usual selling price.

Larry