Re: [OM] ....what do U do with .....?

Subject: Re: [OM] ....what do U do with .....?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:12:38 -0500
I save them to use at school. There is a really fun experiment that teaches the students the importance of recording information and making inferences. It only requires Alka Seltzer and water. We cut up the tablet into equal parts and record the amount of ingredients used and the time until the lid pops off. Then I give a small prize to the individual who can come closest to a time I determine. We also can discuss the effect of surface area reacting with the water.

Other containers are used by the lower grades to collect bugs and other creepy crawlers in on outdoor excursions.

Gregg

TMLee wrote:
Dear All....
What do U guys do with the plastic empty film containers from shooting so
much film ?