Re: [OM] Available 55 f/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] Available 55 f/1.2
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:28:40 -0600
I'll ALWAYS buy a bargain.  This is the shop I bought my 35-70/3.5-4.5
from -- for $79.

I still like to look and will buy, play and then sell.  Why not?

I'm actually to the point where my investment is pretty small, particularly
compared to the size of my remaining 'collection'.  I've been able to make a
very small profit on a large number of transactions -- and been able to play
with an awful lot of cool equipment at the same time.

In this case, though, I thought'd I'd just offer a nice lens to the list.

Tom
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>