RE: [OM] More OM questions

Subject: RE: [OM] More OM questions
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:28:21 -0800
Albert;

OM-2n has flash ready light in the viewfinder, as does the OM-1n (the non
'n' models of each don't)

Don't get disgruntled!!!!  Perseverance pays off!!!  It's all part of the
joy of the hunt.  I'm a fine one to talk, as I got my first 'recent'
acquisition from a local second hand store, not E*ay.  I'll keep an eye out
as well and forward any potential gems I see right away.

For beginning macro work you might want to consider one of the quasi or
multi function lenses, i.e. a medium short tele-zoom that also has macro or
close focus.  They are plentiful, several are very good quality, and it will
give you great versatility for an initial investment.  Strictly IHMO, mind
you.

Jim