[OM] More OM questions

Subject: [OM] More OM questions
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:20:42 -0800
You guys have been cool, sorry if I ask so many newbie questions, I'm
pretty new to photography and the OM line, and so thanks for bearing
with me...

Question, what's the difference between OM-2 and OM-2n?

I would love to get a 50mm f/2 macro lens, but I don't see them on
ebay, and so I assume it's one of those gems that people just don't
sell...  I would love to have the ability to do some macro stuff...

Question, with the macro lenses, they just have the ability to focus
a lot closer right?  They will still give the same perspective and
depth of field if used like a regular lens right?

Arrrg.  Disgruntled, woke up this morning, and someone outbid me on
ebay for an OM-1.  grrrrr...

Albert