Re: [OM] A reminder of THE RULE

Subject: Re: [OM] A reminder of THE RULE
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:08:38 -0500
You should try loading film and changing the battery in my Leica CL.
The front and top are one piece and the back and bottom are another
piece -  connected only by the carrying strap (if used).  The battery
you say?  Why, it's nestled inside.  You don't want to have the battery
(oh yes, it's mercury) go dead in mid roll.  You could use a change bag
of course.
Rand E.

snip