Re: [OM] A reminder of THE RULE

Subject: Re: [OM] A reminder of THE RULE
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:53:09 -0800
One way to keep the bag lighter is to leave the spare body/lens/flash/ecr
stashed with a friend/associate or even in the car. I often do this with not
only the oly gear, but with clothing for outdoors stuff. An extra hat,
gloves, and jacket for example, in case the weather is not what I anticipated
(which in the pacific NW is often the case!). You may miss a few shots
running back to the car, but at least the whole night is not blown.

And I ALWAYS carry at least one spare set of batteries. I have 357 batteries
stashed in all sorts of places, my camera bag, my messenger bag, and most of
my climbing packs!

Jim Couch