Re: [OM] A reminder of THE RULE

Subject: Re: [OM] A reminder of THE RULE
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:56:26 -0000
Barry BB says
> Tuesday night, shooting a HS basketball game with a couple of
> newspapers interested in freelance submission , the school
> publication asking for pics, and orders from a couple of player
> parents asking for prints featuring their own budding Michael
Jordan,
> I broke THE RULE and got caught.

<snip of cautionary tale about not carrying spare batteries/bodies>

I think battery changing is one of the very few bits of OM ergonomics
that is not well designed. It is a pain trying to change batteries in
midshoot, specially if you've got a winder attached. There are just
too many bits and pieces to keep track of in the rain next to a muddy
sports pitch.

Hard to know what else they could have done, though.

John