Re: [OM] filter for 350mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] filter for 350mm f2.8
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 21:49:16 +0100
The 180/2.0 takes regular 100mm filters on the front (only).
The 250/2.0 takes rear slip-in filters, but you can also mount a 128mm
frontal filter. Mine is a Heliopan.
The 350/2.8 looks identical, but that very same 128mm filter does not
go as far in as in the 250 thread. The 'thread' on the 350 seems to be
conical, or it is no thread at all...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.