Re: [OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:16:21 -0800 (PST)
  This is crazy! If Nikon can turn out 8000 copies of
their 40 year old S3 rangefinder there is simply no
reason that Olympus can,t dust off the NC machine that
made those bayonet md caps. Perhaps if the list joined
togather as one voice and contacted Olympus, they
might consider running off say about 100K to 200K of
that little doodad. That should be enough to last into
the forseeable future. Wadda ya say, I'm ready.
John Robison