[OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question

Subject: [OM] Motor drive cap for OM1 and another OM question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:54:44 EST
I need a motor drive cap for an OM1.  1) Does anyone have one they would sell
me? 2) Does anyone know a supplier that stocks them? 3) Are there any other
models that use the same cap?  A have a lens or two that could use a good
exterior cleaning.  I'm not going to take them to the car wash or run them
through the prewash cycle on the dishwasher, however I would be interested in
suggestions for cleaning Zuiko lens that you don't want to screw up.  Maybe
some information on what does and doesn't work would help.  Bill Barber