Re: [OM] .....Is it worth it....?

Subject: Re: [OM] .....Is it worth it....?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:21:19 -0500
MANY mechanical parts for the 4T can be used with the 4.  Its like ordering
a 4T back cover and mentioning to the parts department person that you want
to use the back on your OM-1.  They'll say, "it doesn't fit, you can't do
that" , when it does.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000