Re: [OM] .....Is it worth it....?

Subject: Re: [OM] .....Is it worth it....?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 21:30:28 -0600
There were actually four variants of the main circuit of the OM-4 during
their production ("Mod-I", "Mod-II", etc.), each "better" than the
last.  (And, no, I don't know the production dates or serial numbers for
each, so don't ask! ;-)

Some time after the introduction of the OM-4t, Olympus ran out of the
original circuits for the OM-4.  Instead, the main circuit for the OM-4t
was modified and adapted to "fill the bill", keeping old OM-4's "on the
job", so to speak.