Re: [OM] .....Is it worth it....?

Subject: Re: [OM] .....Is it worth it....?
From: "Hal Landvoigt" <hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:14:13 -0800
I was lucky enough to wind up with a 4 that has the 4T circuitry.  I
didn't know any better when I bought it, I was just looking for any 4
that I could afford.  After purchasing it and learning this, I went back
and asked the seller if they knew it had an updated circuit and they
didn't know it either.  While it may be obvious to most people on this
list to run the battery test to see whether its a 4 or a 4T, you can't
make this assumption about the rest of the world, nor are you under any
obligation to educate them about it.

As a side note, I've noticed prices on this list are significantly lower
than elsewhere, so it probably pays to wait for something to come up for
sale on-list.

Hal