Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(Waaaaay OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(Waaaaay OT)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:43:09 -0700
On 28 Nov 2000, at 0:25, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> I'm not one to support these insane taxes (especially ones coming from the
> parliamentary crooks that just got re-elected tonight!), but this
> particular tax does make sense....

Way cool!  An off-topic discussion of CANADIAN politics!!!

So, Mark, waddaya think of Jack Ramsey getting his assed kicked???
Kinda deserved it, doncha think?  And ol' Joe won his seat even though
every political "expert" in the country predicted he'd lose.  And, looks
like the BQ is on the way out.  Woo Hoo!!!

Got my Alberta Energy Tax Rebate today.  Just wish they'd lower the
cost of energy in the first place, instead of "giving" me back what was
mine in the first place.  Ralph thinks it'll get him votes in the Spring...
not from ME!!!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  The above was written just so that those who like to inflict U.S.
politics on us non-Yankees can get a feel for how boooooring that can
be!  My apologies to all non-Canadians!  (What WRONG with you?!?!)
<Grin!>