Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(Waaaaay OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(Waaaaay OT)
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:21:09 -0500
What makes you think we aren't interested in what happens to our neighbors? It is all quite interesting, it just happened too quickly! Like ours used to.

Gregg

Chris wrote:

P.S.  The above was written just so that those who like to inflict U.S.
politics on us non-Yankees can get a feel for how boooooring that can
be!  My apologies to all non-Canadians!  (What WRONG with you?!?!)
<Grin!>