Re: [OM] Let's hear from the Silent Majority

Subject: Re: [OM] Let's hear from the Silent Majority
From: Chris Johns <lc-johns@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:54:12 -0600
I'm guilty of writing mostly when I have a problem that I need help with. But I appreciate this so much, primarily because this is a great group for ideas. I value the dialogue, and smile frequently at the collective humor. I appreciate the teckkie talents of all of us who have been relegated to devising our own solutions to problems with this wonderful OM stuff that continually demonstrate to me that form and function came together in a beautiful marriage.

There are times when I see the same names over and over and feel that I "know" you in some limited but welcome manner. You are each a part of my day.

I don't use my equipment enough to be good or helpful to most of you (yes, this is a personal flaw that I aim to correct), therefore I don't have much to add to most of these dialogues. This group is a daily reminder to me that a day without photography is dismal indeed. Your lovely banter is a map to somewhere I want to be.

Lurking and loving it.

Chris

This is a great List: it's very well administered and, if I'm not
mistaken, we have now grown to somewhere in the region of 500 members -
a huge increase in the last few months. Trouble is, relatively few
members are active in contributing postings. IMHO, it would be good to
hear from more people.

Don't be a stranger! (yes, that means YOU)

Regards,

=====
Ray