Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(OT)
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:26:26 +1100
Susan,

can't speak for Canada, but whenever I get parcels sent to me in Australia from OS, I *ALWAYS* specify regular Air Post. Whenver i get something sent via "Express" Air, or UPS, etc etc it always seems to attract attention from Customs. Have had probably 20-30 parcels in last 2-3 years containing photo eqt sent from USA, NZ and UK via normal Air Post and not one has had any hassles with customs. My latest acquisition in this manner was a 6kg manfrotto 058 tripod sent from NZ via Air post - no probs at all.

Anyway, hope this helps.

peter