RE: [OM] Tamron interchangeable lens mounts

Subject: RE: [OM] Tamron interchangeable lens mounts
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:20:25 -0500
Chuck,
I'm pretty sure what you have is an Adaptall, not 2.
Adaptall 2 lenses have that legend on the barrel.  The 24/2.5 has it to the
left of the footage scale, near the lens mount.  Should also state model 01B
on the lens.

The Adaptall 2 series has a DOF sliding lever on the mount, not on the lens.

Mount label wouldn't matter, Adaptall 2 can fit on Adaptall.

All you have to do to mount any Adaptall mount to lens is set aperture to
max and match the green dots.  Twist mount lever until it locks and you're
done.

Brian P. Huber