Re: [OM] Re: Need Help from Canada..(OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Need Help from Canada..(OT)
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:27:54 -0500
Tom,

You will have to forgive Chris.  He's a little "Green" on US politics.

Gregg
Who is green from three weeks of politicians bickering and the media coverage. If they didn't release the figures until it was said and done, we wouldn't have near the problem.

Tom wrote:
Uh, I've never heard of the Peace & Freedom party.  You haven't been around
since the 1800's have ya Chris?

From: <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>