RE: [OM] Tamron interchangeable lens mounts

Subject: RE: [OM] Tamron interchangeable lens mounts
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:58:44 -0500
Larry,
All T mount adapters SHOULD fit on all T mount lenses.  I've not seen any
that didn't but...
The adapters simply screw on to the lens.  The adapter has 1-3 adjustment
screws that allow the user to rotate the lens so up is up, etc.  Once that
is done, the lens should work well as a manual exposure/focus lens.

For a while Vivitar mad stainless steel adapters (Series 1).  These were
quite good.  Some T mount adapters are junk, look carefully.

Brian P. Huber