Re: [OM] Tamron interchangeable lens mounts

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron interchangeable lens mounts
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:50:01 -0800
Brian,
            That sounds like good news. I did purchase the lens, it should be
in transit now. Seems to me when I was looking for affordable lens for my
n*k*rm*t, that I found the T mount some what confusing and gave up on T
mounts. The T mount you are referring to is not the TX mount. I should
probably drop this discussion until I get the lens.
    btw if anyone is interested in a lens to practice dismantling on, I have
several zooms and one 135 mm that I will part with for the cost of shipping.
Reply to me off list.

Regards,
Larry