Re: [OM] OM4 vs OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 vs OM4T
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:24:08 -0500
If Olympus was putting a 4T circuit in a 4, you would end up with the same
functions as a plain 4, NO super fp flash.  Check with Photosphere and see
how they handle it.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000