Re: [OM] OM4 vs OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 vs OM4T
From: P Bernad <P.Bernad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 00:56:23 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks a lot.

I´ve been a keen user of an OM1 for a while, and I just bought a quite
nice second hand OM4 (I guess) and I read about the two different
circuits. I was just wondering.
I have had an extraordinary experience with the OM1. I really love that
camera but a couple of things pushed me into OM4: metering and my partner.
I thing that metering is not new to you. My partner just has
very serious difficulties to see the meter needle, so with the aperture
priority mode everything will be much more easier for her.