Ree: [OM] [OT] PayPal goes international at last!

Subject: Ree: [OM] [OT] PayPal goes international at last!
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 12:05:21 -0500
Hi Chris,

The links are below from my Saturday post:

Subject:   Ree: [OM] PayPal goes international at last!
       Date  Sat, 04 Nov 2000 13:49:01 -0500
      From:   Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        To:  olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, there's no other charges unless you have a premium, or business
account.  A
regular personal account has no charge either direction. (only the 2.6% + 30

cents international fee) Free to sign up, free to use.

International fee:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/int_fees-outside

General usage:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/hlp/help_global_intl-outside#over1

Larry

Keith Berry wrote:

> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> > 2.6% +30 cents for currency exchange alone? I think they only charge
1.9%
> +
> > 25 cents for the actual service. Starts to look a tad expensive, no?
> > How do BidPay and Billpoint compare?
>
> >From a buyer's point of view BidPay charges you $5 for anything up to
$100,
> pro-rata after that, whereas Billpoint don't add to the cost of your money

> order but give you a dollar back instead. So for amounts up to $100,
BidPay