Re: [OM][OT] Response to 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Response to 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:10:29 EDT
I have purchased items from list members on two occasions.  In both instances
I got an excellent deal!  On one occasion a member put up a T-20 connector at
a very fair (low) price on a first come - first served basis.  I got there
first and he sold me this very rare item.

Back to Eonomics 101.  The members of this list know what the Oly stuff is
worth.  If they want to offer it to the group for sale, it is their right.
It is the right of list members to ignore the posting if the item is priced
out of line.                                     I appreciate the inference
that a list member will give a fair and accurate description of the item,
package it carefully, and stand behind it should there be any dissatisfaction
after the sale.

The underlying reason for this list is the enjoyment of our mutual interest
in photography and the Olympus equipment we use to make the photos.  I have
learned alot from the members and look forward to more.  Let's keep it light
hearted folks.

Dave Dougherty