RE: [OM] OM Cameras and Shutter rings.

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Cameras and Shutter rings.
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:58:46 GMT
Good point. Back in my Pentax days, I also had an Exakta VX which my father had purchased in the 1950s. It too had a waist level finder with a fold up magnifier. I was able to obtain an adapter which allowed me to screw my M42 lenses directly onto the body. Unfortunately, it was not very reliable and was simply too expensive to continue to fix. I think I traded at Wall Street Camera in the early 1970s for something, probably a Canonet 28, which I later traded for something else...