Re: [OM] OM Cameras and Shutter rings.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Cameras and Shutter rings.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:41:15 -0400
The way I understand it, the original OM bodies were meant to be cradled
with the left hand.  Right hand was responsible for winding and firing.
Left hand controlled focus, f stop and shutter speed.   All this could be
done without taking the camera away from your eye to see what you were
setting. If the user was really familiar with his/her OM, it didn't matter
that there was no vf ss / f stop information.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000