Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:42:20 +0100
I'd echo Jim Couch's choice. I also have the  35-70 zoom and use it
practically all the time.. in fact I don't own a standard lens. When I
bought my OM1 back in the early 70's I only bought the body and this lens
and that was it until I bought a 85-210 zoom around 5 years later (AND only
bought my 3rd lens, a 28 last week!.)

Regards,

Sam Shiell