Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:19:45 -0700
Hmm...well I would have to say I just bought it. Sadly, it is not a
Zuiko. Rather it is the highly touted Tamron SP 80-200 f2.8 LD that
unfortunately Olympus choose not to design and build in a comparable
Zuiko. Keep in mind the type of phorography that I do (he said hoping
that isn't going too far OT to the point the PC-OT-Police toss flames my
way) too...my selection would differ if I did a different type of work.

If it had to be one lens and it had to be a Zuiko I would most probably
opt for a zoom, probably the 85-250.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com