Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE lens . . .
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:03:06 GMT
Easy...just a good "normal" lens. Much as I'd love to try a 55/1.2 or 50/1.2 Zuiko, I'm satisfied with a plain old 50/1.8 SC.
Lex Jenkins
2b XOR -2b ... that's the equation - Ur Amblet, 'The Very Bad Quarto'
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 23:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

...if you had to
choose only ONE Zuiko lens to use on your OM body, to cover all your
'conventional' photographic needs (excluding macro, document copying,
astro, medical and other scientific), what would it be?