RE: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot

Subject: RE: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:17:30 +0200

You were absolutely right, Hans; I checked my brochure, and it shows one glass
aspheric element, and one hybrid aspheric element ( not ED!).

Regarding the D-1.45X H.Q. Converter, it sits best if you turn it clockwise
about a quarter turn after mounting it with 'TOP' on top. Note also that no
filter should be fitted, and the camera should be turned off during the mounting
operation. The lens should then be set to max. telephoto (to avoid vignetting).
It worked fine for me, but I have not made any critical tests...

Roger Key, CPH

Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 05-10-2000 11:44:11

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx