Re: [OM] OM-1 for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 for sale
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:39:10 -0400
I am in the process of overhauling a very clean om-1 (non-N).  New foam, new
meter, converted to silver oxide, includes md cap, new strap rings and 357
battery.  No shoe or cap.  90 day warranty if sold to someone off list.  If
purchased by a list member, used shoe 1 will be supplied. It is listed  on
http://www.zuiko.com/PAGE5.HTML if anyone is interested.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000