Re: [OM] Re: Kodak shares drop 25 %

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Kodak shares drop 25 %
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:53:47 -0400
I saw the 3030 the other day and it is much smaller than I thought it would
be.  Nice little package.  PC World rated the 2020 and 3030 tops in the 2
meg and 3 meg resolution categories.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000