Re: [OM] Re: Kodak shares drop 25 %

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Kodak shares drop 25 %
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:12:58 -0600
On 3 Oct 2000, at 15:31, DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx wrote:

> with the glut of digital cameras on the market, it's possible that they
> are feelin' the hurt in that department as much or more than from> film
> sales

I agree there seems to be a glut of digitals on the market, as there sure
seems to be lots of them in the local stores.  Just wish the prices would
come down so they were more affordable.  In particular, I sure like the
Olympus Camedia digitals I've seen.  [Obligatory Oly content
requirement met!  <Grin!>]

Regards,

Chris