Re: [OM] Re Infrared images

Subject: Re: [OM] Re Infrared images
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:56:54 EDT
Since I started this thread, let me clarify my original intent  (alligators
and draining the swamp comes to mind here).  I sell vinyl replacement windows
with LOe square glass.  This type of glass reflects back 460f the radiant
energy of the heat source inside a house as opposed to 15% with conventional
single pane glazing.  So, I thought it would be cool (sic) to show a house
with the infrared (heat?) escaping "before" and "after".  It appears that
this is not possible with conventional 35 mm technique.  Is that the case or
can someone on the list provide definitive guidance to the contrary.  Thanks.

Dave Dougherty