Re: [OM] Skies with the XA

Subject: Re: [OM] Skies with the XA
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:11:44 -0500
Cc: "Chris Barker" <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chris, when we can see the sky again, I'll try my XA for comparison.  It
hasn't rained here for more than two months, but today it is trying.

What film were you using?  And is the comparison to an OM Zuiko 35 mm or
just any lens?

Gary Edwards (who may be sweetness, but certainly isn't as light as he used
to be.)